Monday, November 14, 2011

Collage 3

Everybody should make their own collage. This collage will be your self-introduction. Your classmates will look at the pictures and small things. Then they will learn new things about you. 

Come to class with your collage on November 21st. Here is your teacher's collage. Its not beautiful, but it's OK:


Look at the pictures/objects etc. on each collage and ask Yes-No questions.
一邊看圖片/小物體等等一邊猜這個東西代表甚麼。請用這一類的句型來發問:
Can you …? Are you …? Have you …? Do you …? Is that ...?


1(指著小圖#1I see a picture of a man with a dog. 
問:Do you have a dog? 你現在養狗嗎?
答:Well, I used to have a dog, but now I live on campus, so I can’t take care of a dog. I like doggies very much.我以前養狗,可是現在住校,不能養狗。我非常喜歡狗狗。

2(指著小圖#2I see a little girl with a rhino.
問:Have you been to (Africa)? 你去鍋非洲嗎?
問:Do you like big animals? 你喜歡大型動物嗎?
答:I’ve been to North Africa, but there are no rhinos there. 我去過北非,可是那裡沒有犀牛。For me, this picture means: “It’s not good to always think about danger.” 對我來說,這個圖片的意思是:「不要一直擔心危險」。Sometimes you need to trust other people. 有時候要信任別人。

3
(指著小圖#3I see a lot of meat. 
問:Do you eat meat? 你吃肉嗎?
問:Are you a vegetarian? 你是吃素的嗎?
答:I try to eat vegetarian food every day. 我盡量每天吃素。In Taiwan, it’s not easy to find good vegetarian food. 在台灣不容易找到好吃的素食。My wife says I’m too thin. 我太太說我太瘦。That’s why I sometimes eat a little meat. 所以有時候吃一點肉類。

4(指著小圖#4There is a man swimming in this picture. 
問:Can you swim? 你會游泳嗎?
答:Yes, I can. I really enjoy swimming. 會啊。我非常喜歡游泳。This picture has another meaning. I am a careful person. Some kinds of danger are not easy to see. That's why I worry a lot.這個圖片有另一層意思。我是一個很謹慎的人。有些危險不容易發覺,所以我會常常擔心。

5
(指著小圖#5That place looks like a university. 
問:Is that your university? 這是你的大學嗎?
答:Not really. I like to travel and meet people from other countries. Talking with new friends is fun. 其實不是。我喜歡旅遊,認識不同國家的人。交新的朋友很好玩。